Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Google Sniper Bonus | Review



What is Google Sniper?


Google Sniper is a product created by George Brown. The Google Sniper system emphasizes on Automation and the way is by creating websites that make affiliate sales on autopilot. Websites are created on WordPress platform and rank very well in Search Engines such as Google due to the excellent on-page SEO. George reveals his keyword research method, how he chooses the Right affiliate product to market and the details on how to create Sniper sites. In the updated Google Sniper 2.0, you will get Brand New Training Videos, Workbook and more access to George Brown himself.

As one of George’s testers of the system and I’ve churned out many websites (still counting!) using the exact method taught in Google Sniper. The sites are now giving me steady income and I’m on my way to work full time from home.

How Does Google Sniper Work?


gsniper-videoThe secret is simple. Just find a profitable keyword at a level of competition which is easy to compete. Then build a system around it and then the system will work like crazy. All you need to do is build sites highly optimized SEO “Sniper” sites and repeat the process over and over again until you’ve earned your desired income. No PPC, no PPV, no CPA, no so-called ‘push button softwares’ scams, no ‘loopholes’.

I know you might find this is hard to believe at first, I had the same thought when I bought Google Sniper. It sounded too easy and believe me it is…..but it worked for a newbie internet marketer like myself.

Does Google Sniper Work?


I set out to test the system because I wanted to see for myself how accurate this sniping system would be. It wasn’t the conventional way of building websites so I had to take a step backwards and follow George’s Sniper method. I followed the exact way step by step shown by George and the results…were simply Amazing…

Quickly, I realized that this Google Sniper system is so simple that it WORKS. This simple system is catered for internet marketers of any level, almost too easy for any new internet marketer. FREE traffic, NO link building and NO PPC campaign? Just what every new internet marketers need.

The ability to save time using this Google Sniper system is remarkable. Every niche website I created only took me 2 hours to build, sometimes faster :)

box Google Sniper Review – An Honest Review

What Google Sniper Does for You


For a complete beginner and have 2-3 hours to apply the knowledge you learn from Gsniper, this course is definitely for You. George goes through the tiny details to start your first Set and Forget Sniper site with you and done correctly, money will be made and it’s that simple. The Videos can be re-watched anytime and don’t forget the frequent member updates!

The only extra money that comes out of your pocket is to buy a domain name and web hosting. This is inexpensive as a domain name cost around $9 at Namecheap and hosting with unlimited domain is another $10 or less per month.

I agree with many who finds George’s Sniper system is too simple but in all honesty, it just WORKS for everyone. I remember when I first laid out my first sniper site, it made me money within the first week.



The Bad Stuff


Everything is not PERFECT and so this product has its shortcomings. I’ll list them out clearly.

  • Keyword research tool. Finding a profitable keyword is easy with GSniper but lacks in teaching how to find hungry buyer keywords in full detail. If you target a lousy keyword, you can still rank high in Search Engines but still Make No Money. You need targeted, profitable keywords and in my Bonus I will teach you the tactics and ninja tools I use to find these keywords and make sure you uncover all these keywords and Google have no choice but to give you a high search ranking position.

  • You need to spend time creating websites. Although stated autopilot income, creating a website still needs some time and effort. For those who are completely new and have no idea how to set up a webhosting, domain name and modify name servers, you will learn to do it FAST in my bonus.

  • A little knowledge of WordPress platform is needed even though George teaches you how to use it in general. Being a user of WordPress for a long time, I’ve got the knowledge to show you how to further optimize your WordPress site for Search engines.I’ll be covering all that in my Revised WordPress Ninja Tactics Bonus 2.0.


I’ve took lots of my time to create my bonus content to address the shortcomings of Google Sniper. So make sure you check it out at the end of this review.

The Good Stuff



  • It works, plain simple as that. I was a believer of the conventional marketing strategies until I use Google Sniper system. If you set out this system exactly how George teaches, you are bound to make money online. I’m nowhere near a millionaire but I know an extra source of income is better than nothing.

  • You don’t need other products with this system. Everything is in the package and you only need to know how to read and watch videos!

  • Anyone can do it. For a complete newbie or experienced internet marketer, the secret George shares in Google Sniper is so easy that you don’t need to set up anything special. One simple system and it automagically works. All you need is some discipline and a working computer to start out.

  • Not the usual system any internet marketers would teach. This Google Sniper system is completely foolproof and the way it shows to make dozens or hundreds of niche websites that make money is just amazing. Only a genius at 18 year old can think of this and I guarantee you nobody has shown this before.

  • Straightforward and Systematic. The Brand New videos and Training Manual + Workbook are so easy to follow!

  • Honest. Most products only show you a guide and ask you to buy extra products to make things work…but not for Google Sniper. Customer support is included along with lifetime updates to the product. I know George has been working on extra videos to help his fellow ‘Snipers’.


Review Conclusion


It’s the end of my Google Sniper 2.0 review and I hope it really helped you into understanding what content it delivers. The secrets you learn from this system is the most versatile one I’ve come across as you don’t need to worry about Traffic anymore. This site you are looking at is built using the same stuff George taught me and it has been on top ever since Google Sniper 1.0 was launched.

You will be reading lots of testimonials in the sales page and when you look past the initial sales letter page you will understand how powerful this system can be to help you make money online. I really believe George has really over delivered in this product and thank him for the money I’ve been making with my Google Sniper sites.

See you on the other side, fellow future Sniper. Click Below to learn more!







Incoming Search Terms

No comments:

Post a Comment